Your essential CompTIA certification training bundle includes A+, Network+, and Security+. A CompTIA certification is widely valued in IT careers and training. You will receive three courses with over 100 hours of training that includes digital video bootcamps, flashcards, games, and practice exam questions. Whether you are new to IT, or looking for instruction and study material to pass your recertification exams, this bundle contains everything you can possibly need.
This CompTIA certification bundle includes the following courses:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1)
- CompTIA A+ 220-1102 (Core 2)
- CompTIA Network+ N10-008
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
With this series, you can be prepared for the following essential CompTIA certifications.
About CompTIA A+
Passing a series of exams developed by IT industry experts is the only way to receive your CompTIA A+ certification. However, this accreditation isn’t limited to just PC repair; it provides you with aptitude in handling and resolving an array of tech issues from networking and OS problems to security on mobile devices. With a wider range of information than any other certification, CompTIA A+ is the most relevant and up-to-date credential for today’s technicians. Rather than just focusing on one domain, its courses equip you with multiple skills that can be applied in countless job roles. When you master these essential CompTIA certification courses, you’ll be prepared to continue your path to more intensive training and certifications.
With CompTIA A+, IT students are equipped with the tools necessary to access valuable data regardless of the device being used To excel in this field, key skills and knowledge include:
- Setting up and adjusting end-user devices and software for optimal performance.
- Interconnect devices to maximize their potential within an organizations network.
- Take essential steps to ensure cybersecurity safety and protection.
- Proactively address frequent issues to identify and solve problems.
- Show a strong comprehension of scripting, cloud computing, and virtualization.
CompTIA A+ 1100 series is tailored to the needs of a hybrid workforce and equips IT professionals with essential knowledge and aptitudes that are required in current technology.
- CompTIA A+ is designed to keep up with the ever-changing and dynamic nature of IT jobs. Those who have achieved certification are able to quickly determine if it’s more efficient to repair something in house or send specific technologies straight away to vendors, thus saving time and money.
- CompTIA A+ provides the necessary skills to capitalize on today’s modern Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, essential for successful virtual operations.
- The recently updated CompTIA A+ is specifically designed to focus on troubleshooting and providing solutions for software, hardware or connectivity issues remotely.
- A+ is dedicated to elevating the standard of core technology, including data management and scripting, cloud infrastructure, as well as security for IoT devices.
- A+ certifications now include the most popular operating systems, their usage scenarios, and key maintenance requirements. Therefore, technicians are better equipped to handle all kinds of operating systems efficiently.
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ equips IT professionals with the competencies necessary to ensure a secure and resilient network, ranging from configuring and managing wired/wireless devices to grasping essential security concepts, cloud computing best practices, cutting-edge hardware technologies and virtualization techniques.
Possible job opportunities:
- Network Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Computer Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Support Specialist
By passing the Security+ exam, you can prove that you possess the necessary knowledge and abilities to evaluate a business’s security posture, suggest and apply proper security systems, observe hybrid environments securely and with compliance of relevant laws & regulations as well as recognize, assess, and react to safety incidents. This IT course is recommended for IT administration with 2+ years of experience and a focus on security.
Possible job opportunities:
- Network / Cloud Engineer
- Security Engineer / Analyst
- Software Developer
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- IT Project Manager