Become A Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA)
Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. For pre-sales engineers, solutions engineers, and other technical specialists interacting with customers, the ability to speak confidently about blockchain is an invaluable skill that larger VARs (Value Added Resellers), Vendors and Integrators will increasingly be looking for.
Welcome to the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) LiveLessons Course. This course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, IT administrators, or anyone wanting to obtain the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect Certifications.
In this course, we will provide an exam overview of the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification, Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA). This will include Blockchain basics such as components, terminology, and ledgers, as well as why the blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies. During this session, you will learn about the ten most important focus areas for the exam, what topics to study in detail and how to prepare yourself effectively before taking it. Furthermore, we will go over all aspects of the examination process – from what they expect from you at each stage to how best to handle any surprises that may arise during or after your test. Don’t miss out on these valuable insights into acing your upcoming exam!
This training course is for you because…
- You are new to blockchain technology and want to understand the basic concepts of blockchain and what materials to study for a Blockchain certification.
- Anyone who has an interest in Blockchain technology and would be interested in obtaining the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Certification
- You need an introduction to the objectives of the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) exam in a concise format that provides study materials
- You are an aspiring blockchain architect that would like to validate your knowledge with the industry-leading blockchain architecture certification
- You need to understand the use cases for blockchain and resources to help get started in the blockchain space.